DeVry Education Group Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

1 Interview Review

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Downers Grove, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about my application from HR in about a week. They then scheduled a 30 minute phone interview which they asked the typical interview questions. After you pass that you are asked to take an iq type test online with math and problem solving questions and a personality assessment. I followed up with HR and the scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager with more typical interview questions like why do you want to work for DeVry. After the phone interview I then followed up again with HR to get an in person interview. This following up process took two weeks. Then I met with the hiring manager and a senior manager. They asked more typical questions and I was prepared. My advice would be to prepare yourself as much as possible with answers to obvious interview questions and bring resume, recommendation letters, and proof of past performance. Once I completed the interview I sent them both thank you emails and received an offer the next week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult account?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate but I should have.