DeVry Education Group Admissions Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

3.3

Admission Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

Two people interviewed me, asking various questions. The interview was only 20 minutes long. The questions were not difficult. No time was given to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you worked in a team and had a success.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry Education Group

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Naperville, IL) in December 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with talent acquisition team. Assessment test on home computer. And in person interview with good cop / bad cop role play. If offered the position, drug test and acceptance letter.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions, just be prepared with examples to expound upon.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group.

Interview

First there was a phone interview and then I was brought in for an in-person interview. The phone interview was relatively easy, but I felt like I was being interrogated on my resume when I was doing the face-to-face interview.