DeVry Education Group Career Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

3.5

Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Was contacted to schedule an inital phone interview. Phone interview more in depth than most other phone interviews I've had. She asked me about 15 detailed questions. The next step was an online assessment, which seemed appropriate. Once I completed the assesement, I received a call the next day setting up the face-to-face interview with the Associate Director of Career Services and the Campus President. The interview went well. They asked me about 20 very appropriate questions in regards to Career Services and high education. They were very pleasant and definitely gave me some indication of how my interview was going. The last step was a phone interview with the Regional Associate Dean of Career Services. They asked about 10 questions, none out of the ordinary. The overal experience was great. Everyone was pleasant and atmosphere was very positive.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions, however, the phone interviewer asked some very detailed behavioral questions, not usually asked on a phone interview.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry Education Group

Career Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Naperville, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

I was an internal candidate. In the interview, we reviewed my experience, qualifications, education. I re-wrote resume as part of interview and turned it in the same day. It took a few weeks to learn if I got the position or not.

Interview Questions