DeVry Education Group Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry Education Group Director Interview Questions

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

There was a Phone screen and several live interviews. You have to do an assessment online, which took awhile, but if it helps it is okay. Took about an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry Education Group

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (North Brunswick, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

1: Phone call with talent acquisition. 2: Phone call with hiring manager. 2: 1st interview with hiring manager and their peer(s) with whom the position interacts. 3a: If lower than director position, second interview possible. 3b: If director position or higher, 2nd interview with CEO in Downers Grove, IL. 4. Offer made.

Interview Questions

• Asked for example scenarios in my past experience that demonstrated a certain skill, knowledge, experience with something pertaining to the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salaries are fairly set within a tight range. Vacation time was non-negotiable at a paltry two weeks.