DeVry Education Group Field Marketing Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry Education Group Field Marketing Specialist Interview Questions

Field Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group in November 2010.

Interview

After sending my resume, I was contacted about a phone interview. After that was set up, I was emailed a reasoning test and personality profile which I promptly took and returned. Phone interview went well. A few weeks went by and I had my first in person interview scheduled. The day before that, I was asked to prepare a 5 minute presentation about the company. Did that. Had interview, it seemed to go well. Next step, interview with Regional Marketing Manager who said they hoped to have an offer to someone by mid-December. That seemed to go well. During this entire process, the corporate recruiter was very responsive, helpful and encouraging. After my interview with RMM, I wanted to send a thank you email but didn't have his email addy so I emailed the recruiter. He asked that I send him the note and he'd forward it. I did. He responded and even asked if he could change the wording a tiny bit. I said he could and thanked him. That was the last I heard from anyone there. I emailed the recruiter a couple of times to check in and heard nothing. I understand not getting the position but I don't understand the about face from the recruiter. He went from being helpful and communicative to...??? My reservations about the company's reputation and high turnover (RMM had only been w/ company 3 years, RM had only had her previous position for 1) had been all but wiped away by what I thought was the professional way the interview process was handled until the communications ceased. I'm so glad I wasn't offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you'd handle a customer who objects to the high price of our courses?   1 Answer