DeVry Education Group Student Finance Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

2.5

Student Finance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Chicago, IL) in February 2012.

Interview

Two on one interview process with candidate, set up over the phone with a different location, the interviewers are laid back and have bad body language during interviewee's responses. Non professional questions are asked (ie: political views) with far reaching questions (where do you see yourself in 5 years?), nothing really structured.

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in 5 years? if you had to vote today who would you vote for?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry Education Group

Student Finance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (North Brunswick, NJ) in July 2014.

Interview

The complete process was by far the best I have ever experienced. Everyone was very professional and courteous, it made for a easy time. The phone interview was more in depth than I would have thought because it covered everything from why I would make a good candidate to the benefits package. The in person interview was very professional and comforting. I got to meet some people from the department I would be working in, which was a big bonus as it showed me the teamwork that is present. I came back the next day for the last round of interviews and met more people from the department.

Interview Questions

• Why chose financial aid for your career change?   1 Answer