DeVry Education Group Student Finance Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry Education Group Student Finance Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at DeVry Education Group

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online (indeed.com), few days later got call from HR for a phone screen, set up interview time, interviewed with Director and manager of department. Director was nice, seemed excited, very informed about position and gave expectations. Manager was standoffish, quiet, seems uninterested. Manager didn't have any questions, comments, or much to say (director even told him during the interview he didn't seem interested). Overall it went well. Reading other info on glassdoor helped me prepare and get the job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for DeVry? Why do you want this position? Have you ever worked in a high volume call center, tell me about it? What would you do if there were no calls? Tell me about a time you had a difficult caller, how did you handle it and what was the outcome? What are you short term goals? How do you feel about working nights/weekends and occasional travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry Education Group

Student Finance Consultant Interview

Interview

Hiring process was really fast as I was a referral. I had a phone interview and the HR person pretty much gets you ready for the interview. The interview was pretty much general questions-why Devry? Why do u think you will be a good fit? Etc. The interview lasted only 10 mins and I thought I was not going to get the job but got a call the same day and I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are pretty standard when it comes to pay as there are plenty of levels you can move up to.

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DeVry Education Group (Naperville, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

First was a phone screening, then a phone interview. Application,background check, urine sample, then the final interview. The whole process took around 4 weeks, I provided my thank you letters and resumes to all who interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• Out of the other applications we received, what makes you stand out.   1 Answer
    • Two scenarios, tell me about a time (when you resolved something without your boss) and (tell me about a time you didnt meet a deadline)   1 Answer