DeVry University Associate Dean Business Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Dean Business Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeVry University (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the position. I received a phone call within 24 hours of my submission. I had an interview with HR which went well. I was then passed on the Dean, Associate Deans and Campus President. Each of these went well. I waited 40 days to get a non response as to whether an offer was forthcoming. I received 3 offers from competitors but wanted to see this situation to completion given i was interested in Devry. Finally, I called back HR and was disappointed that there was no decision. The HR person indicated to me that they were obviously in no hurry to fill the position. This was counter to the information given by the Campus President or Deans. After this I withdrew from the position an accepted an offer with another academic institution. Three days after I withdrew I received an email which didn't even have my name on it indicating they would be pursuing other candidates. Classy.

Interview Questions