DeVry University Instructor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry University Instructor Interview Questions

2.5

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVry University.

Interview

VERY SMOOTH, INFORMAL. Interviewer was a very thorough, professional but very relaxed and approachable. Overall the place, the building, the atmosphere and facilities are top-notch. Only thing, it is not place for long term. No incentive to stick around. I guess they do not want to cultivate that kind of loyalty.

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry University

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DeVry University (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

It began with a resume submission. This was followed up with an interview with HR for initial screening purposes. After the HR interview, I met with the dean and conducted a teaching demonstration with several instructors/professors present.

Interview Questions

• What is your customer service orientation? How do you respond to changing work requirements?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at DeVry University (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Extended Interview and evaluation process with little communication between each successive step. The people are very easy to relate to and work with and encourage you each step of the way. The culture is definitely collaborative. The standards for acceptance are high but not insurmountable. The position being interviewed for was as an instructor for the Becker CPA Review course.

Interview Questions

• Explain why you are interested in this position and identify the qualities that make you a superior candidate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation, compensation was stated as predetermined.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DeVry University in August 2010.

Interview

Straightforward 1 on 1 interview, then invited back a few days later to give a teaching demonstration before a group of staff members. Background check etc. all followed after the offer and acceptance. Everyone involved was super nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Instructor salaries are fixed based on the number of credits for the course; no negotiation.