DeVry University Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ | Glassdoor

DeVry University Interview Questions in Phoenix, AZ

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Math Tutor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVry University (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked the basic interview questions and answered to the best of my ability. The interview staff was friendly and made me feel comfortable as I was extremely nervous. I received a call a few days later.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DeVry University (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2011.

Interview

Just be patient... A week after I applied I had an initial phone interview with the recruiter (very nice and transparent) then met with the National Director a few days later. I never felt I was in an interview, she made the atmosphere very relaxed and conversational. We spoke for about 3 hours and I felt very comfortable with her, the various aspects of the position and the working environment. Formal questions only dealt with the specifics of my previous position but the rest of the time we were able to get a good sense of each others character.
     It was refreshing to have such a relaxed interview after some of the other rigid formats I'd attended in the past.
    Few weeks went by (I'm sure they interviewed other candidates) I was offered a position with another company so I called the recruiter with Devry, she got in touch with the National Director immediately. She scheduled a phone call with me 2 days later, offered me the position and I accepted.

Intense background check, make sure everything is accurate on your application. All of your references will be called.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Let them know your previous salary and if it's within their reach they will offer a competitive wage.

Admissions Advisor I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DeVry University (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2010.

Interview

As long as you act like you care about people and their educational goals then you will get the job... I had a friend get an interview here and the manager asked her to "sell his watch to her".. DeVry is really a joke, so I wouldnt even accept an interview, unless you were desperate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you tried to help someone and they were not happy with your service?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond to help a customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotitation