DeVry University Student Worker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DeVry University Student Worker Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DeVry University (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a one-to-one where basic questions were asked about your work history, educational background, strengths, weaknesses, the most interesting project you have ever worked on, what was the biggest set back for you? How well do you take criticisms? What has been your greatest achievement? Where do you see yourself in five years time? What contribution can you bring to the company? What other business do you see yourself in other than the position you are applying for?

Interview Questions

• How well do you handle stressful situations? Give an example   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DeVry University

Student Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DeVry University in July 2014.

Interview

It took my department two month to call me in for an interview. Another month to accept me as a new hire. I was trained in a few weeks and left on my own for the duration of my shift. There is potential for wage increase from the federal minimum but any one rarely gets it.

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DeVry University (Miramar, FL) in July 2011.

Interview

It was a group interview consisting of the department head, the expected supervisor and a senior individual within the position

Student Worker Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DeVry University in December 2009.

Interview

The interview was rather simple. I was asked questions about my previous work experience and how would I handle certain situations. I interviewed with the head of the department and his assitant, which was kind of nerve wrecking not knowing what to expect. I would advise everyone to dress business professional for an interview since first impressions are lasting impressions.