Dealer eProcess Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealer eProcess Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealer eProcess

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Lisle, IL) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed. I sat down with the HR manager and manager of Account Executives. They asked pretty simple questions and allowed for questions if I had any.

Interview Questions

• How do you prefer to communicate with clients and customers? phone or email?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dealer eProcess

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Chicago, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

Very casual and conversational interview process. I sat down with 2 folks (HR and the AE manager). We spoke about my experience, what i am looking for, what they are looking, etc. I feel they are looking for experience, a good team fit, and your ability to multi task. This was honestly one of the better interviews I have been a part of.

Interview Questions

• If you were a hamburger, what part of the burger would you be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Lisle, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

After applying for the Digital Marketing Assistant position through Indeed, I was contacted a few days later via phone call. I had a brief phone screen in which the kind HR representative asked me brief questions to see if I was qualified for this position. It turned out that, while I was not qualified for the Digital Marketing Assistant position, there was another open position I was qualified for. I set up the in-person interview for the Account Executive role at the end of the phone screen.

The in-person interview was scheduled for later that same week as the phone screen. For the in-person interview, I interviewed with the HR representative and the Manager of the Account Executives. The interview itself was very relaxed and stress-free. I could tell that the two ladies I interviewed with wanted to create the best environment for the meeting. The questions pertained to my experience at my other jobs and how I might possibly use my skills and background for the Account Executive position. My interview lasted longer than most of my other interviews, but I'm happy it did because I took away a lot from it.

I received the offer letter the same day as my interview.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions pertained to how my previous roles along with my skills and background would be beneficial in the Accounting Executive role.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Downers Grove, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was brought in the first time for an initial interview by the launch team. The second interview I was brought in and interviewed a little more and the owner of the company was present. I then took an at home personality test.

Interview Questions

• If you were a hamburger, what part of the burger would you be?   1 Answer