Dealer eProcess Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dealer eProcess

1.5

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Lisle, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the department director and one HR representative. The interview was one of the friendliest I've had. We covered experience and job expectations, but it all felt like a casual conversation between new friends. There was little to no awkward pressure. The director went over my resume during the interview, seemingly for the first time, which I thought was weird. However, she used it as a roadmap to shape the conversation/interview after going over the details of the position, so in that way, it wasn't offputting.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to take the position?   1 Answer

I'm holding out for a higher paying position at my current place of employment.

Other Interview Reviews for Dealer eProcess

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess (Lisle, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

I had my interview a few days after receiving a call from the company. Overall, the interview process was welcoming and casual. We briefly covered my resume and talked in-depth about the expectations of the job. Afterward, I was given a writing assessment that took around 45-minutes to complete.

Interview Questions

• They asked for further elaboration on how my work experience relates to the job requirements.   Answer Question