Dealer eProcess Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dealer eProcess

1 Interview Review

2.0

Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealer eProcess.

Interview

I applied for a writer position with this company and received a call for an interview. The first interview went well. I met with two people who were very friendly and nice. Like the other reviewer, they didn't offer me much in a salary. I declined the offer and was asked to come back for a follow up interview with the partners or the founders of the company.

This is where it gets weird. They didn't really make eye contact or seem all that interested in asking me questions. Except they did ask if I wrote a review on this website. I always wait a while before writing a review, but I thought it was unprofessional to ask me that question.

At the end of the conversation, they shook my hand and let me see myself out of their office. It is awkward enough walking into a business for an interview, but it's even worse when you have to find your way out. This is weird for someone who's come in to interview and establish a professional relationship. I felt uncomfortable and scrutinized. In the end, I wouldn't work for this company because I felt a little disrespected and like they did not have any concern to be courteous towards me.

I've worked with companies like that before. The employees are sweet, fun, enthusiastic, and awesome. But then you meet the partners or owners, and they feel judgmental, careless of their employees, and so forth.

I was also told during the second interview that the company cannot pay writers more because their clients do not understand the importance of good writing. This makes zero sense. Your clients do not know what you pay employees. So you do not value good writing and aren't willing to pay for talent and employee satisfaction.

After reading the reviews on glassdoor, I got a sense that the negative things said on here is the truth, but also that I should take my talents elsewhere.

I never received a response or an additional offer. But the moment the owners did not show me to the door like a person with manners would do, I had decided that this company isn't the right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• How good are you at multitasking?   1 Answer