DealerFire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at DealerFire

Sort:

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerFire (Oshkosh, WI).

Interview

I submitted a resume through craigslist for a position. I was contacted by Jennifer in HR who conducted an initial phone interview. I was contacted again a second time to have an interview at their headquarters with the department head. During that interview I was asked about my previous experiences and how they could relate to DealerFire and the business that they did. I was asked about my hobby's, interests and what I love about my surroundings. I really felt at ease during the interview because questions like these let me know that there is culture. They wanted to know about me as a person. So many employers just look at people as a number on a balance sheet. The interview process was smooth, professional and the DealerFire office is super modern.

Interview Questions

• I was asked for a specific situation of how I handled a client complaint. Also, I was asked what the company does and what industry they are in.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DealerFire (Oshkosh, WI) in February 2012.

Interview

Very easy, just asked questions on my interests, hired on the spot. They really want to get to know you as a person which I thought was really cool. I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions