DealerSocket Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Employee Referral16%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

DealerSocket

Application

I interviewed at DealerSocket

Interview

Interview process was detailed and thorough. Process moved fairly quickly. Cognitive tests were included as part of the interview process. Overall no complaints about the process. Process wasn't drawn out.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions. A lot of questions as part of the cognitive testing.
    Answer Question

DealerSocket

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DealerSocket

Interview

I got a call fro HR and asked to do a UCAT and behavioral interview in online. Once complete that will have 4 rounds of interview with various hierarchy people. I have submitted my online test and I never heard back from them. Even if the person failed in interview atleast can send one thank you mail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DealerSocket

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DealerSocket

Interview

First there was a coding hackerrank round Then technical round taken by manager or TL Then one aptitude round that consists of basic maths questions and puzzles Last HR round. The offer was rolled out within a week after the HR round

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Peoria, AZ) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 4 interviews with multiple people. There was a cognitive test before any interview. The process took around 3 weeks to complete. The company was extremely responsive and communication was great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DealerSocket

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DealerSocket

Interview

intelligence test, then a review of resume. Intelligence test harder than work. Applied 10+ times only got one face to face interview, was always told post intelligence test that someone else was selected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

DealerSocket

Application

I interviewed at DealerSocket

Interview

Three rounds of interview consisting of two technical and one Hr rounds. Once the interview was completed they lwere sincere enough to let me know on the selection as to it was selected or not. Unfortunately I was not selected. I attended all the rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Coding basics Programming Screen based coding Unit test experience Deployment experience

DealerSocket

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DealerSocket in May 2021

Interview

It was a very long interview of about 1 month including 5 Rounds( 1 aptitude + 4 Technical Round). The HR was not responding by herself, every time I had to ask for an update. She was not even aware how many rounds will be there. Finally after 5th round, the HR aprubtly told that they need Python so I am rejected, but the same was discussed in the first round itself and I was told that Python is not mandate. Very unprofessional !!!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

It was easy. Started with an aptitude test and followed by 2 technical rounds of interview and with HR being the final one. But they rejected my candidature as they were offering me lesser salary than I was earning. This is highly unprofessional as they asked my current CTC in advance before making me appear to go for those interviews. I hope the recruiter is reading this review and have a little shame. I won't suggest anyone to waste their time.

Interview Questions
  • Asked the majority of questions related to previous work experience and projects. A lot about Power BI and dashboard creations.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Bangalore) in May 2021

Interview

There were 4 rounds: 1. Online Assessment Test (MCQ and simple programming question ) 2. Aptitude Test 3. 1hr technical interview (mostly asked basic programming questions and sql queries , unit testing) 4. 30mins interview with the project lead(explained about the company and asked about myself and my present company)

Interview Questions
  • SQL joins, Unit Testing, Fibonacci series, basic programming questions on C#

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Bangalore) in Apr 2021

Interview

Interview was were interactive and the interviewers wanted to know whether the candidates will fit in the post they are offering. Communications Skills were rated. Previous Company Experiences, roles and responsibilities handled were discussed. Recruiters wanted to know, how the candidate have different solutions for the different scenario.

Interview Questions
  • Where would you see yourself after 5 years?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews