DealerSocket Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DealerSocket Interview Questions

Interviews at DealerSocket

2.7

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DealerSocket.

Interview

phone call, online assessments, 30 minute sales pitch to 6 employees of the company and then they get to roast you and then wait forever if anything never get a call back regardless of yes or no.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DealerSocket.

Interview

Applied on Linkedn
    Screening through Recruiter about 30 mins
    Aptitude testing pretty hard but they sent some study guides
    Phone Interview with an exec just talking about the job and past experience
    In person interview with several execs with Power Point Pres to see selling style
    Job offer

Interview Questions

• What is your sales technique?   1 Answer

Onboarding Specialist Interview

Interview

Very standardized process, the managers and HR have a way that they interview people to try to maintain a fair environment. The test is pretty hard that you have to pass in order to get hired on but that means they only hire the best.

Marketing Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DealerSocket.

Interview

This was one of the worst interview experiences I have ever had. I checked out the background of the guy who was going to interview me, so I was really prepared. He spent all of 10 minutes asking me a few questions and not listening to a word I said. At the end of the interview, he told me that they were considering an internal candidate. I drove a half hour to waste my time at this place. The whole thing was demeaning.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any of the questions they asked me, because I've been trying to forget this bad experience.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I think HR is a bit disorganized. Everytime the HR person says they are going to do something they don't and I have to email them to get the next steps going. This made me feel a bit iffy about this place so I just moved on.

Interview Questions

• First assessment is very easy math questions that any middle school student would know.   Answer Question

Enterprise Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Minneapolis, MN) in August 2019.

Interview

Recruiter reached out and scheduled a 30 min phone screening which went well. From there a couple online personality/aptitude tests followed by a 2nd supervised online test. Although the process seemed to go well and the recruiter provided positive feedback, I was passed over for an actual interview with a hiring manager.

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Irving, TX) in June 2019.

Interview

they will work fast to get you through the process. After a phone screen with HR, you'll be asked to take a test, if you pass, you'll need to take it again monitored. Once you pass that 2nd time, you'll be interviewed by your hiring manager. If an offer is made, you'll be requested to join asap. they do have 2 days of group onboarding they hold monthly and will try to get you into those for sure.

Interview Questions

• how much experience do you have in your respected area as it applies to this position   1 Answer

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Dallas, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

Contacted by a corporate recruiter. 2 calls, 2 assessments then nothing, the recruiter did not follow up or let me know personally just a generic email. They are happy for you to jump to their beat when its convenient to them, but no feedback after you've given up a lot of time for them.

Interview Questions

• 1. What interests you most about this position?
      2. Have you had previous SAAS product management experience?
      3. Do you have any certifications? If so, what year did you obtain them?
      4. How do you prioritize your day?
      5. How do you analytically problem solve?
      6. If you had two clients requesting work being done that would disrupt a sprint, what would you do?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

I went through an agent who scheduled all my interviews. This was the process:
    1) Phone interview with a company recruiter
    2) Take an online personality test at home
    3) Take a timed online math and logic test
    4) Attended onsite interview - which was a friendly experience. The office looked like a creative place. Star Wars stuff on the walls, puzzles on the table. But no Xboxes, ps2s or beanbags. The engineering folks looked friendly and leaders as well.
    5) Second onsite interview started by being put into a small interrogation like room to take another math or logical test
    6) Was moved to another tiny room, where I took a programming test. About 10 unit tests that needed fixing. The introduction wasn’t clear. I lost time on figuring out what exactly was wanted. I didn’t complete the test and had about 4 questions left.
    7) Had interview with engineers and managers. All were friendly. One manager was rather pedantic on test taking and appeared a bit wired or pedantic and the other managers were more relaxed.
    8) The company recruiter appeared concerned while walking me out. I thought that everything went well but she was quite transparent out my engagement even though she hadn’t attended the interviews.
    9) A week went by and I received word from my agent that they enjoyed my interviews but not completing the programming test was a definite No to them.

That’s 5 tests in total. 3 interviews (phone and onsite).

Sad that the focus was all about taking tests. Probably not a nuanced place to work for anyways.

Interview Questions

• Programming questions, C# lists, dictionaries, recursion and some other stuff   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DealerSocket in January 2019.

Interview

Fast abbreviated process. Relied heavily on LinkedIn information. No in person interviews. Three interviews via phone with three different people. Online Personality and cognitive test monitored via Skype. Background check & drug test.