Dealertrack Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

It is very personable. It's like most interviews where you come in, sit down, and talk about past jobs, hopes, dreams and all that jazz. I guess what made a big difference in my interview process was the understanding of what I want in my future, and how they can help me get there by giving additional career options and paying for school. These incentives have given me even more reason to work here.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to work for Dealertrack?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

They have a 3rd part company that looks through all the applications.
    They will call you for first interview.
    Then bring you in for second interview
    Offer Letter and Phone call will be received next
    Then call you to start your training after that

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Dealertrack   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack.

Interview

It was fine, but as I came to find out was not a surprising thing for Dealertrack to do, they took the multiple interviewers route to intimidate their prospects. I had SIX people staring me down asking me questions until they sent me another room with about 3 employees present, where the prospects had to take a typing class at the front of the room, one at a time.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in March 2016.

Interview

After applying, I was called unannounced for an on the spot interview. That was the first round, second round was one more phone interview that was scheduled for me by the last interviewer.
    Then, I was invited to a third interview, which was on site. I then met my current supervisors and manager.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring to this company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Was invited to apply after posting my resume to Indeed. The interview was a group interview, and although I was not asked to do an "on camera" interview, others in the group were asked to. My interview was time consuming, but it was pretty painless. Met with a few different members of the company, took a typing test and was sent on my way. The offer arrived via email 48 hours later

Interview Questions

• After interacting with the others in the group interview, what sets you apart from the others.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Orientation is very in depth, and full of useful information for the company. The interview started with an online video interview, and then a group screening process. After doing many one on one interviews with the management team, everyone was very interested on what career path I was interested in and what I would like to pursue for my future.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the reasons you are interested in Dealertrack?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Got an email asking me to do a video interview, after that was submitted I was called to set up a phone interview. After doing the phone interview I was called for an in-person interview.

Client Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a phone interview. The interview covered a number of topics. Some of the managers have a really good idea what you need to know to do the job right. The interview was about 30 minutes and was one of the better interviews I have ever had. They answered all of my questions with great detail.

Interview Questions

• How many calls do you normally take.   1 Answer