Dealertrack Client Services Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Client Services Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very long ultimately not worth it. Each step was at least a week apart, beginning with a video interview. Then there was a phone interview, followed by a panel interview via webcam. Finally, I was flown out to Utah for the final step in the process, where we were given the orientation of their cultural values and company principles. After that we were given a very brief lesson on accounting and then given a knowledge assessment on accounting, which I thought was odd, simply because we weren't applying for an accounting position, I thought there were better ways to assess someone's overall knowledge. The "interview" was then describing to them how you fit in with the company and their values and principles. After that, I was drilled with several questions on whether or not I would be fully committed to the role or not, and I assured them that I would, ultimately they decided I was not a good enough fit apparently.

Interview Questions

• What makes us believe that you are fully committed to this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

The hiring process took a little over a month for me. At first there was a video interview, you answered questions via video and submitted for review. The next step was a 30 min phone interview where they explained the position and gained a little background information on you. The third step was a video chat panel interview, 4 managers asked questions via live video chat. Finally, I was flown to South Jordan for an interview and knowledge assessment based on accounting. Overall, the process was great. Everyone was very pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

• There were no set questions but they were along the lines of "What are your long term goals?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a Client Service Specialist position which is a 50% travel position. I thought the process was drawn out and longer than it needed to be. There was one week between each hiring interview. I went through 3 interviews before I was rejected by the company. I am not sure what happened, but have wondered if I was discriminated against. Once I was in the 2nd interview with Angelina, I was repeatedly asked "was my family ok with the travel time I would be gone", "This position is normally for young fresh college graduates that are single". It was the first time in my life I felt like my age was a factor in a hiring process. I was also told by Angelina during my interviews "As long as we like you, you will continue with the interview process". Well, I guess they didn't like me. I felt this wording was unprofessional and something more along the lines of "If we feel that you are a good fit then we will continue the interview process". I am still bitter about it all, I had 3 weeks of hopefulness that I would get the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the HR person 2 hours later. The next Monday I was in for an in person interview with a group of people. After the group part I was then individually interviewed. They sent me home and said that they would let me know that evening if they wanted me to come back for a second interview. I was then called proceeded to arrive for the second interview. This one was just like the first day only there were more personal interviews rather than group ones.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

It was a great experience. They were very professional in the interviewing process. I have never been in a group interview and I was kind of nervous. They did make you feel right at home.

Interview Questions

• How do you think this career will make an impact in your life?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

Fast, different and fast !!! It was my first time with video interviewing...The phone interview was shorter than I expected , the video interview was interactive and was with a panel and overall the process was an experience that was pleasant and very high tech.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions where what I expected for the role that I interviewed for ...   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Very long tedious interview process 3 months long (2 phone interviews, 1 video interview, last interview flew me to South Jordan, UT)

No drug test was mentioned or required

Several others were selected to interview from other cities and we all received an offer

Interview Questions

• How does the companies values and mission correlate with myself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick Process. Smooth from start to finish. Concise and good communication from recruiters and hiring managers. Always available and easily reachable for questions and concerns at all time despite time gap. Direct in reviews and interviews. Best Interview Process i've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• What is something you consider a failure in your previous job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was a 4 part session. Email questionnaire, Phone Interview, Skype Interview, Flew Out to Salt Lake City for face to face. This was a quick process, happened over a 2 week course.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email to fill out questionnaire, then had about a 30 minute phone interview with two of the supervisors. Finally, I was asked to do a video interview with the senior manager and then offered the position a few days later.

Interview Questions

• When was the last time you learned a brand new system and how did you adapt?   Answer Question