Dealertrack Document Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Document Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Memphis, TN) in September 2015.

Interview

Went into randstad, wasn't really interviewed just went through orientation and the hiring process basically. The lady was extremely sweet so I know I will be working with nice people at dealer track.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sacramento, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview I had was with Steve. He was really nice and easy to talk to. It was just him who interview me. Because I heard sometimes there is more then 1 person that will interview you. But for me it was just him. It was a very easy and simple interview. It went really smoothly. Just be your self and show them your a fast learner and very organize and able to work independently also.

Interview Questions

• How many Un-excuse absent is o.k.?   1 Answer
    • If I was to call your previous employer, what would he or she say about you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a time you made a mistake and realize it, what did you do to fix it?   1 Answer
    • If you could change something at work to be better, would you? And how would you go on about changing it?   1 Answer
    • What makes you think your the best fit for this position?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pay rate was not negotiable

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

Interview went pretty smoothly, basic interview questions were asked about how to focus on repetitive work and communication skills, not much IT and computer skills required since work is mostly production. Interview seem to be much more comfortable rather than formal. However, be sure to dress professional to the interviewsince job will be in a office environment where client companies often visit.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to stay focus on repetitive work?
      How do you work in a team?
      Tell about a experience you had in a team environment.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Not much negotiation, starting pay is pretty standard.

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sacramento, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Every question was more about yourself and what you would do in certain situations, as well as your strength. They also question you about your past work experience and how it will benefit them.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? What do you know about our company?   Answer Question