Dealertrack Forms Programmer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Forms Programmer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

3.2

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

I applied and about 2 months later they called me to have me come in for an interview. Then I went to the building and they welcomed me and took me to a conference room to start my interview.

Interview Questions

• They showed me a slideshow and asked me to tell about something that stood out to me on the slideshow.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

This was a "group" interview, where you meet in a large group and go over a brief company overview as well as taking a typing test. Once this has been completed you then move on to a panel interview (in my case I had 3 persons in the panel) for a Panel:1 interview, which I then had a second Panel:1 interview.

Application

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the company on the 10th of August, interviewed the 11th of August, received a job offer on the 12th of August and started with the most amazing company ever on August 29th!! I would highly recommend applying at Dealertrack!

Interview Questions

• What excites you about this position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a great company to interview with. They showed you there companies moto and what they were looking for from and employers stand point. As I was waiting for the room to be ready they offered me water, once in the room we watched a slide of the company, from there they asked several questions from my skills for this job to thing I do on a personal basis. I would interview with them again and recommend this company.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to use words from the companies moto to describe myself.   Answer Question