Dealertrack Implementation Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Implementation Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

3.2

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

It is a 4 step process. 1. A 3 question recorded interview. 2. A phone interview. 3. Live video interview. 4. Face to face interview
They seem to be looking for a perfect fit for the team, ability to be trained, and personality.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online at the beginning of June after a friend of mine referred me to Dealertrack. It took a couple weeks to receive my first phone call, but after that the process seemed to move faster. There were two different phone calls, one webcam session with myself and two managers, and then the final stage was being flown out to Utah overnight for an interview. That one consisted of a short orientation, followed by a baseline knowledge assessment and then a group interview with myself and 4 others managers and employees.

By the time I returned to home and woke up the next day I already had an offer that came in the form of a phone call.

Interview Questions

• You have to choose two of their company culture attributes and qualities and explain how you demonstrate those qualities.   Answer Question
    • How do you handle tough clients or difficult personalities?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online from Indeed.com, completed a personality/behavioral assessment, completed a solo video interview answering 3 questions, participated in a phone interview with the department manager for the position, participated in a live conference interview with the same manager and another, traveled via sponsored flight to the Dealertrack headquarters in South Jordan Utah for a company presentation with several managers and a panel interview with 4 managers.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very refined, it took several interviews and questions with different managers to get a feel for how I would fit into the company. Overall I was offered the job and now I look forward to my future with this company.

Interview Questions

• If dealing with a difficult situation, what is the best way that you would handle this situation and work on a resolve?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in September 2016.

Interview

Fantastic interview, quick to respond, and updates were given promptly on when the following interview or meeting would take place. The interviewers were incredibly friendly and to the point. Applying for the job was very easy, and easy to navigate pages necessary to get more information on the job itself.

Interview Questions

• What is a weakness you have, and how does it effect you in the workplace?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There are no negotiations in the pay or job title before hire. You must accept the conditions as is, or refuse the job offer/dismiss yourself from the interview process.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack in October 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward....timely response and interview process. Still waiting to complete the other interviews and find out if they think I am a great fit for the job. I think the next process is a phone interview, then a face to face interview.

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT).

Interview

Glassdoor is the perfect tool for this interview process. Yes, it is a lengthy process but worth it. 1st step was a video interview with you recording yourself answering 3 questions. 2nd was a phone screen. 3rd was a panel interview. 4th was me being flown out to Utah in person presentation, accounting assessment and panel interview.

Interview Questions

• If you make it to the in person interview you will have to pick 2 of their core values and explain how you implement them in your personal life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2015.

Interview

Multiple Interviews, online and by phone. First time was completely online, Second time was on phone. Third time was skype interview. Great interview questions, great team asking me questions. overall it was great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Duluth, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Really liked the video interview process. The only suggestion I would have is to provide interviewee with feedback. Because the process is a one-way interview and my first time ever completing one, I have no idea what the employer is looking for. Did I not fully answer the questions asked, did I not smile enough, etc? Those are some of the things that were running thru my mind once I received my "Thanks but no thanks" email.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous implementation experience and why you would be right for this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dealertrack (South Jordan, UT) in November 2015.

Interview

Had several screenings online to make sure you are a right fit for the job. Company did a good job about keeping me in the loop about time frames and interviews. Overall, a smooth and easy process.