Cover image for Dealertrack

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Dealertrack Interview Questions

Updated Aug 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 155 of over 155 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Dealertrack

Application

I interviewed at Dealertrack

Interview

3 interviews not too complicated. Talked to hr, the ar manager then director before getting offer. It was a friendly interview and they contacted me Adderall times.3 interviews not too complicated. Talked to hr, the ar manager then director before getting offer. It was a friendly interview and they contacted me Adderall times

Interview Questions
  • Familiarity with auto industry and software
    Answer Question

Dealertrack

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Dealertrack in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview was done via zoom. However, what they promise is not what they deliver. The company itself wants you to work without knowing when you are getting off work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, OH

Application

I interviewed at Dealertrack (Wilmington, OH)

Interview

Meet with a panel and know how to code and what projects you have on your resume down pat. This helps guide the conversation to your strengths, something that will help you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dealertrack (New York, NY)

Interview

Two phone interviews first, then an on site in Lake Success, first with HR representative, then with director. Common questions asked, nothing out of the ordinary. Flew in and out of NY same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Wilmington, OH) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process took about a week. I had a phone interview and then a video interview the following day. Then they called the next day and offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • What was one thing that stood out to you about a previous manager?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

First of all, Dealertrack, Dealertrack Canada, Cox Automotive Canada all of them are sister companies of Cox Automotive. HR delayed my interview three times. If I didn't follow up with HR, she probably wouldn't reschedule the interview again because there was a big miscommunication between HR and the hiring managers. HR basically didn't know the interview happened or not. After a quick chat with HR, I interviewed with a hiring manager who was very rude and arrogant, trying to humiliate me. He never let me finish my answers. Although I learned that the hiring manager was wishing to bring me to the on-site (final) interview, I didn't want to continue with this company because I have self-respect and values that don't allow me to work with arrogant and rude people. So, don't waste your time and do not apply here if you have any self-respect.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Different class types in C#? What is an abstract class? What is a sealed class? What is an interface? What is the difference between Angular and React? Are you familiar with Agile methodologies? Are you familiar with Oracle solutions?

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sacramento, CA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Every question was more about yourself and what you would do in certain situations, as well as your strength. They also question you about your past work experience and how it will benefit them.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths? What do you know about our company?

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Mississauga, ON) in Apr 2019

Interview

Phone interview with HR, in-person interview with hiring manager and two team senior members, take home coding assignment. The process was well organized and HR stayed in touch throughout until the offer was accepted, then the hiring manager called to introduce himself.

Interview Questions
  • .NET Framework internals (stacks, heaps, data types, etc)

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sandy, UT) in Dec 2018

Interview

I was a third party hire to start, after a group interview with more than 2 supervisors each interview increasing the number of people asking questions after 3 months of training I was hired officially

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know more about my technical backround

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Wilmington, OH) in Sep 2018

Interview

It was pretty simple. Normal interview questions. I interviewed with 2 supervisors. They were pretty laid back, and very knowledgeable. They made me feel comfortable with the interview, like I was already part of the team.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 155 Interviews

Dealertrack Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Dealertrack according to 151 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.48%