Dealertrack Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Burlington, VT) in December 2015.

Interview

I applied through the University Career Fair. The interviewer was prompt in calling after submitting the resume. The initial round was a relatively simple take home assignment. Once clearing this round, I had a 90 minute skype interview. The focus was mainly on past projects and data structures. The interviewers really helped and appreciated during the interview process.

After a week, I received a call for Interview at Burlington VT. I had 3 rounds with focus on data structures, object oriented design, behavioral questions and also on previous experience.

Interview Questions

• Questions of data structures, algorithms, run-time complexity, object oriented design strategies. Be strong on Java concepts.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Burlington, VT) in October 2016.

Interview

talk to the recruiter. then coding exercise and 90 minutes video interview. The coding exercise is based on key-value mapping,palindrome. The video interview is based on recursion problem. The interviewers are friendly. They asked several behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• The coding exercise is based on key-value mapping,palindrome. The video interview is based on recursion problem.   1 Answer