Dealertrack Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Manager Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Groton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Groton, CT) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview process was with the recruiter. Recruiter was very knowledgeable of entire company, the assigned department and the entire activity at the company. The recruiter was also able to offer answers to all of the questions about the company culture and was excited to be asked how the company culture was going and how I would fit into the organization.

Interview Questions

• What is your motivation?
    What defines you?
    Tell me about your background?
    What questions do you have for me about the company?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack.

Interview

Met many people round robin style including my hiring manager. Went through 2 rounds of interviews before being hired. Very professional and thorough process but I understand that not everyone experiences the same. Nothing overly notable, difficult or tricky. Everyone seems genuine.

Interview Questions

• Do I like cars or the auto industry and why? What don't I like about the auto industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Sacramento, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very slow process. Not a great deal of thought went into the interview questions. Not a behavioral based interview to seek ouot information on past esperiences and how it would beneift the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ok but not alot of flexibility.