Dealertrack Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Product Manager

Dealertrack Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dealertrack in January 2015.

Interview

Very erratic is a nice way to describe the process.

The entire interview process was questionable. The recruiter was text messaging me at 9PM to set up appointments and calls either day before or of. It's as if e-mails do not exist for communications at all.

Phone interview was with 2 team members. Very general interview questions. In person, I met the recruiter and 6 other members of the team which lasted 3+ hours. It was just talks of how things are fast paced and exciting! The requirements of the position are not even in play within the organization. Especially the AGILE methodologies or even product development that are "must haves". A bit different than what was specified as requirements which is misleading. It's difficult to understand the challenges of the role or even what it would truly entail. After not hearing 2 weeks later, I sent a follow up to the recruiter. We scheduled a call for which she never dialed in or followed up afterwards.

1 month later I was contacted for essentially the same role within the department. Against better judgement I did choose to interview with the company again. This time it was better coordinated. I guess it depends on the recruiter. Phone interview with 2 team member and then in person. This role was more so business analyst then PM. Same general interview questions. Again, no courtesy follow up that the position has not been offered to me. The position was posted again shortly after.

Very unprofessional to say the least. I would stay away from this company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why are you interested in the company?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Success, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Lake Success, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was internal and formal. I met one on one with potential supervisor, followed by group interviews with department supervisors, and a final meeting with department members. Very little time spent on experience, considering the amount of time spent on explaining how I would fit in the department, interact with others and add benefit to the department. The decision process was lengthy. It was two months before a job offer was extended.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to stay late to finish a priority project.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Too informal.