Dealertrack Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealertrack Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Slow and tedious. Three to four interviews. Took forever to get started then wanted to rush through interviews only to wait forever to hear back. Everyone who interviewed me was professional. Just seemed like they did not have their process mapped very well. Interviewing with a vp for a sales role seemed excessive.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dealertrack

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone Interview with recruiter, then scheduled interview with management team, very generic interview process.
    They do look for people with automotive experience, from dealership background, preferably sales, finance or dealership management. Process was ready tho if you have that experience and knowledge. Need to be outgoing and driven. Personality is a must.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Dallas, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone, then in person with hiring manager, I was an internal transfer so this was just a formality. I was in suit, hiring manager was in shorts and flip flops

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dealertrack (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

I had a recorded video interview, then phone interview, then live video interview with a panel of 4 people. More than one person I interviewed with told me that I was exactly what they were looking for and had applicable experience, and that they were hiring as many people as they could find for this position, yet I didn't get the final interview at their headquarters.