Dealogic Relationship Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dealogic Relationship Manager Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

three interviews- immediate manager, and his manager. Was supposed to have one with the CEO but it never materialized. Relatively simple and straight forward. Immediate manager came across as someone trying to sound smart, but had no idea how bulge bracket banks operate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dealogic

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY) in March 2011.

Interview

Very simple process, people are friendly and keen. Read the ft and vault guide to finance and you will do fine. you will meet hr and your hiring md. negotiate salary well might be the only raise you will get.

not a sophisticated company and there not a sophisticated interview unless your senior management

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who did an initial interview and then followed-up with a prep call. I then went in for an interview.

I interviewed with two different teams. Both interviews were really positive and laid back. The organizational structure seems to be relatively flat and the managment is young. I had a lot of questions which they were happy to answer.

They were very keen on knowing what research I did prior to the interview and they wanted specifics about what I had learned. Note of caution, the feedback I received from the recuriter was all very positive but they were concerned that I was too much of an analyst to be a RM.

Interview Questions

• What does Dealogic do? What research did you do prior to the interview? Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What qualities do you think make a good RM?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dealogic (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

Very Professional and knowledgeable. Energetic and very excited about company's future.

Interview Questions

• Explain the capital raising process in Equity Capital Markets.   Answer Question

Salary offered too low.

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dealogic (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 interviews in their office and phone call with HR.
    Process took 2 weeks.
    Interviews were with team members and direct manager. Some financial markets questions, but nothing too technical.
    Read the news and website

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Quick

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dealogic (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Saw a mouse through the glass partition taking a stroll on the fake grass mid interview. Both interviewers were notably embarressed when they turned around to see I wasn't joking. Called me back for a second interview, then cancelled a day before because they'd already filled the position, day off work wasted.