Dean Foods Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dean Foods Financial Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few weeks later by an HR person at Dean Foods. Set up a phone screen that asked a lot of basic questions to better get to know you and become more familiar with your background. After passing that there was a phone interview with one of the finance managers where they got into more detail about your experience and they asked a lot more technical questions.

Interview Questions

• No real unexpected questions. All pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dean Foods

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dean Foods in March 2014.

Interview

Spoke with 4 different DF employees from different financial departments. The questions ranged from behavioral to detailed technical questions. The interview lasted a total of about 4 hours, and most of the interviewees were fairly relaxed. You need to come prepared to this interview, since "winging it" probably won't cut it in their interview process.

Interview Questions

• What are the three financial statements and walk me through them   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Dallas, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. Interviewed with one person for about 20 mins on the phone and then with a Director for about 20 mins. Wanted to know a lot about my hobbies etc. I showed up pretty unprepared and really didn't need much preparation.