Dean Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2017

2.6

Logistics Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Rosemont, IL).

Interview

The interview process was standard. I had a phone interview with Jeff in HR; he was very pleasant. I moved forward to a in-person panel style interview. I prefer panel interviews over going back for 2nd and 3rd interviews.

Interview Questions

Salary wasn't what I was looking for.

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Colorado Springs, CO).

Interview

The supervisors basically want to see your resume and you in person. They ask about your driving experiences and skills and decide whether or not they want to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict with others?   1 Answer

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dean Foods.

Interview

Super quick communication. I applied on a Friday and got and email on Monday to confirm an interview very easy and quick process. Very professional HR Business Partner. Seemed like a great company go have worked for.

Division EHS Manager Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Houston, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Internal candidate so interviewed with hiring manager, who I had worked on special projects with. Already held the same position in a different region with the company. Shared the expectations for the position, was aware of my talents and specialties, which is what they were looking for. Bi-lingual English/Spanish was a big plus along with my expertise in DOT and OSHA regulations.

Interview Questions

• If I was ok with the travel.   1 Answer

Route Sales Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharpsville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Sharpsville, PA).

Interview

Interviewed by a kid who knew nothing about the job
    Felt that their expectations were to high for what they were asking me to do
    Supervisor was inexperienced on interview process
    Supervisor could not answer several questions I had about the job
    Didn't take me long to realize I didn't want to work for this company
    Expected alot more from a company this large

Continuous Improvement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Houston, TX).

Interview

They kept stringing me along. I had to keep asking for a job update.There were 3 phone interviews and 1 face to face. Looks like the good old boy system at play. Did interviews with people who didn't even know anything about continuous improvement. The process with very frustrating, unprofessional and most of all inefficient.

Interview Questions

• Familiarity with the fish bone technique   1 Answer

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2016.

Interview

Background check was long, interview with 1 admin and 4 supervisors, did a phone interview then was called in for a panel, process was easy, can you come in early, fast fast fast

Training and Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Received an email, after that 2 phone interviews (one with recruiter and other a principal), and then an in-person interview (8 people, in groups of two, over 3 hours). The interviews were thorough, fun, and gave me a good impression of the state of the company. They seem to be short staffed and don't have any real electronic HR system to process annual reviews, etc. That surprised me.

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Englewood, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with HR the other with the immediate supervisor. They both asked the same questions. I am guessing they have a standard questionnaire from their corporate office. From there I had an in house interview. While there I walked through the office. No one was friendly, they seemed nervous and the atmosphere wasn't the kind of place I would want to work.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions wanted to know how you would handle problems in your department and with difficult employees. Have you ever had employee problems and how did you handle them? Are you comfortable letting someone go?   Answer Question

Learning and OD Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dean Foods (Dallas, TX).

Interview

45 minute phone interview with recruiter; 2 hour interview with hiring manager face to face; then additional face to face interviews with 4 other HR members. There was a lot to this interview; but the people conducting the interviews were pleasant, smart, insightful and a pleasure to talk with....I would have enjoyed being a part of their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of the most difficult executive coaching experiences you've ever had?   Answer Question