Find jobs for Customer Assistant

Debenhams Customer Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 721 interviews

Other9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Debenhams

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview at the store which I was applying too. Standard retail interview questions and advised I would hear back by end of the week.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to this role?
    Answer Question

Debenhams

Application

I interviewed at Debenhams

Interview

Group interview and individual interview. Both very positive experiences and left the interviews feeling confident. Individual interview wasn’t too long and asked very relevant questions for the role i applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newbury, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (Newbury, England) in Nov 2020

Interview

Phone call- interviewer was really friendly and understanding, asked me around 4 questions, before inviting me to in person interview. They then asked for my availability and spoke to me about the job, hours, and how my in person interview would work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Southend-on-Sea, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Debenhams (Southend-on-Sea, England) in Oct 2020

Interview

Great overall experience very friendly. Felt very comfortable answering questions and showing my skills that would attribute to the job. Was offered a job straight after the interview which was amazing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Debenhams

Application

I interviewed at Debenhams

Interview

interview with one of the company’s managers. The interview was fairly short and very easy. Only about 3 questions were asked Then offered job on same day and started a week later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sutton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Debenhams (Sutton, England) in Jan 2019

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. Had a one to one with a manager and was asked questions about customer service. Also a few questions about scenarios and how you would react etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Debenhams

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams in Jul 2018

Interview

Mine was an on call interview. I was on holiday at the time, and didn't realise an interview was scheduled or happening on that day, so I was caught slightly off guard and wasn't aware it was an actual interview. The interview itself wasn't long which was a bonus, as it was quite a surprise to me

Interview Questions
  • What would you say are your best skills? was one of the questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheffield, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Sheffield, England)

Interview

I applied online (UK) and I got a telephone interview. On the phone the woman asked basic retail questions and then I was told at the time I had passed. I then had a face-to-face interview a week later, it was supposed to be a group interview but after a group introduction only one-to-one interviews were conducted. They said I would hear back a week later, it is now 3 weeks later and I haven't heard anything. I presume I didn't get the job which I don't mind, but it is rude to not inform all who intended that the position has been filled

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Derry, Northern Ireland

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Derry, Northern Ireland) in Nov 2017

Interview

Started with a group task of 3 to go around the shop and collect one item based on criteria given to us then explain why we chose the particular item. Face to face followed with some brief and standard questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Debenhams (Coventry, England)

Interview

Applied online and a few days later took part in an easy phone interview, I was immediately told I pass and the woman gave me some great advice for the in store interview. It was a group interview and all employees were extremely welcoming and friendly. There were a couple group activities: The first was we went around the circle telling two truths and a lie about ourselves. The second we went around the store and picked a product to suit a specific demographic, then tried to "sell it" to the rest of the group. Following the group interview was an individual one. The interviewer was extremely friendly, it was just some simple personality based questions. He was super chatty and it just felt like a conversation. I was told I got the job by email the following day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews