Deborah Heart and Lung Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 11, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deborah Heart and Lung Center

Department Secretary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deborah Heart and Lung Center.

Interview

The person conducting the interview was direct and straight to the point. She was confident and knew exactly what questions to ask. The atmosphere was friendly and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deborah Heart and Lung Center.

Interview

Many times openings occur on difficult to fill shifts/hours. Highlight how that particular shift/hours would be optimal for you. There are a lot of employees who have been there for many, many, years and hold on to the better shifts so take whatever shift you can get and you will eventually get the one you want.

Interview Questions

• Did not encounter and difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Patient Care Tech PCT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deborah Heart and Lung Center.

Interview

Interview process was simple. Recieved a call with an interview date. Arrived, filled out some paperwork, was interviewed by department charge nurse and an offer was given with in the week.

Interview Questions

• The questions were all direct job and experiance related. No unexpected questions.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. I accepted the first offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deborah Heart and Lung Center.

Interview

I was a current employee at the time so it went easier than normal. You basically from the start would submit an application online, then meet with HR if you meet requirements or expectations. From there you would meet with the Director of EVS. If all goes well, you'll hear back by phone. If not you'll receive an email stating you weren't chosen.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any really difficult questions, all standard.   Answer Question