Deegit Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deegit

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deegit (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Some dumb set of people end up talking to you. They think they are super heroes but, in reality, they are not capable to get jobs outside Deegit. They don't qualify for other jobs.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deegit (Visakhapatnam (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

i have applied through naukri. the corresponding representative from deegit called me through phone asked me when will i be available for interview then on d-day the process was gd followed by f2f interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deegit.

Interview

Good and comprehensive. Interviewer was friends and made me comfortable. It was to the point and precise. They gave me background on the project and what they are expecting from employers. They gave me an offer immediately and also paid for relocation.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deegit (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very in depth - they are only looking for experienced and accomplished talent to build their team. Had two phone interviews with the VP of perm and the CEO. Then visited the HQ in Schaumberg to meet the team, the founder, and the VP. Offer came shortly after.

Interview Questions

• Asked about production numbers and different types of experiences I had in my recruiting background.   1 Answer