Deem Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deem Engineering Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deem (Foster City, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The recruiter is very professional and act very fast. They are nice people, too. The interview took almost one day. They had various people in different roles talking to me in different sections. Some sections are only 1 person, some sections had several people. They are nice people, too.

Interview Questions

• how to meet the schedule of your assignment when you already know it is impossible.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deem

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Foster City, CA

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deem (Foster City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

The interviewing process started with a phone screen with a senior level engineer then within a few days to an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of 5 individuals which questions and assessed my skills for approximately 3.5-4 hours. They were thorough adding in product managers, directors, engineers and finally the VP that hired me. I enjoyed the interviewing process overall, decent challenging questions and no pretentious attitudes.

Interview Questions

• How will your skills in programming fit in and benefit Rearden?   Answer Question

Negotiation

This company usually comes with a pretty strong offer and doesnt negotiate much, and it seems the norm after speaking with others that were soon hired after me.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deem (Foster City, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Sucks - you can tell from the interview process itself that people are not connected with what company is doing. Each member has their own distressed stories to share.

Interview Questions

• describe your job...when they can read my resume   1 Answer
    • technical questions - good java questions asked   1 Answer

very unseasoned management staff - 30 yrs old - 1st timer in the management field

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deem in October 2008.

Interview

it's a normal process. got in a white board room and spend most of the day there. didn't receive really hard questions like writting a tree on the whiteboard etc. just regular java concepts

Interview Questions

• give 1,2,3,4 write the combination of two numbers sum is 5   Answer Question