Deer Valley Unified School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 13, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deer Valley Unified School District

Anonymous Employee in School, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deer Valley Unified School District (School, MO).

Interview

All interviews are standardized questions - the same set of questions for all candidates for a given position. The interview teams range from 2-3 people to up to 10 people. A rubric is used to evaluate each answer and a score is totaled.

Negotiation

Non-negotiable compensation

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deer Valley Unified School District (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was easy and painless. I was interviewed by a panel of people, and felt that the questions were straight forward. It seemed that the administration did not know much about my particular position as they had never taught in that capacity, so at times they seemed confused as to what I was telling them.

Interview Questions

• Why did you decide to become a teacher?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deer Valley Unified School District (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2013.

Interview

team of teachers and principal and vice principal asked questions. They did not care so much about seeing my portfolio, more about talking and asking about my teaching style

Interview Questions

• behavior, classroom management, parent communication, any special skills/interest that I want to help with   Answer Question