Defence Science & Technology Agency Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defence Science & Technology Agency Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application, they took about 1.5 weeks to get back to me to book an interview slot as well as to complete an online personality questionnaire. I was interviewed by a panel of 6 people.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose DSTA over other government agencies?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Defence Science & Technology Agency

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Science Park (Zimbabwe)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Science Park (Zimbabwe)) in October 2015.

Interview

1 HR 2 Director. shortlisted after campus networking.you have to book an interview slot online through their system. managed to received call within 2 weeks. and got the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a good experience, with friendly interviewers, mangers and HR. The staff outside the room was friendly. The interviewers asked about the projects and what I have learnt in school, and what roles do I want, what type of jobs I want etc.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview with 3 people. 2 from management (Director level) and 1 from HR. Required to write a short essay about a random topic. Just need to know what is the company core business and background. In short, it was not a very hard interview.

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2014.

Interview

Before you attend the interview, there will be a psychological test that i have to undergo. After that, i will have to go down to the office. Asked to write about my greatest achievement. Afterwards, i will be questioned about what i wrote followed by typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• 1) Why do you want to join DSTA
      2) Suggestions to improve SAF
      3) Where do you see yourself in the future.
      Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency.

Interview

Interview process is fast. One of the first few companies to call for interview and offer the job. Two rounds of interview. One with the directors and HR personnel. The second one is a phone interview with the programme centre director.

Interview Questions

• Questions are relatively similar to the rest of the companies. What are the core values of DSTA? Why do you choose to join DSTA? If given a offer, will you choose DSTA over the rest of your preferred choices?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency in March 2014.

Interview

2 rounds. First with HR and then with directors.

Interview Questions

• Why do you prefer project management over technical role.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied through campus interview, lasted close to 30min (allocated time is 30min), Panel of 3 people, have to complete a general essay prior to interview. Generally receptive to fresh graduates and welcome them to learn on the job. Looking to recruit a healthy number of people to fill the vacancy

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Defence Science & Technology Agency.

Interview

Applied through a campus networking event and received the call for an interview two weeks later. Had only one panel interview, consisting of 2 directors and a HR manager.
    Interview was pretty smooth. It was more of a dialogue session with the interviewers and there were zero technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Pay and bonuses are fixed for the public sector.

Application

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews, 1st in campus and the 2nd in DSTA main office in depot road. 1st round was with 2 HR executives, while the 2nd round was with Head Engineering and Director. Overall, the interviews was rather smooth going, and no technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Should you whistleblow when you see something wrong?   1 Answer