Defense Contract Management Agency Contract Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Contract Administrator

Defense Contract Management Agency Contract Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Defense Contract Management Agency

3.2

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency.

Interview

Interview was over the phone...typical list of standard interview questions. I never did have to go through a second interview or even an in person interview. Very unique process.

Interview Questions

• What makes you qualified for this position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Defense Contract Management Agency

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Boston, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Hiring process is lengthy - 6 months. Agency uses Kansas CPAC which makes tentative offer and does not allow you to interact with DCMA management. Was sent onboarding information. Told to complete and bring copies of documents. DCMA office did not accept most documents and required me to complete again. At least 2 documents (beneficiary forms) not submitted by DCMA office.
    Management is not proactive and reactive only when forced. Walked in with all requirements complete for DAWIA level II complete except resident 3 courses. DCMA office forced me to wait 8 months to take first of 3. No compensation or consideration for work completed. Check your initiative (and brain) at the door.

Interview Questions

• How do organize your day?
      Situational questions: how do you handle competing requirements?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Stockton, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Three panel interview, they read set of questions mostly situation related.
    It is hard to answer if you do not have experience with that position.
    Nothing general questions like my strength, weakness, tell me about yourself.

Interview Questions

• Describe your contract experience with other government agencies or companies.   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency.

Interview

Interview was conducted via phone. Lasted about 30 minutes. My interview panel consisted of three people. One supervisor, one career peer, and HR. The complete process for hire took about three months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

The DCMA hiring and Interview process is a little difficult because I only had one day notice. I was interviewed by 3 people and there were 10 questions. One question through me off so the rest were going to be worse because I already felt I did not get the job.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was a structured interview that lasted 30 minutes. A three person panel asked a total of 7 questions. The main spokesperson was very friendly and really put me at ease at the start of the session.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses? Strengths?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Fort Worth, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

Phone interview. Three to four panel. The higher the grade the competition is greater. The questions seem to be situational type questions. If you get the interview that means your resume was relevant. Refer back to it to answer the questions. Also print out the questionnaire from usajobs.gov to get an understanding of what they are looking for.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example type questions. Relating to government contracting of course.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Provide evidence you were paid more and the ask for a pay raise consideration. Also ask for tuition pay back - not likely but you can ask. (Before your final offer).

Contract Administrator Interview

Interview

Ordinary interview questions

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency in February 2013.

Interview

Received a phone call from HR asking to schedule interview time. Phone Interview was scheduled for a week later at 9:45 AM. Prompt call at 9:45 from Hiring Authority. Gave a standard 7 question interview with a 30 minute time limit on the interview. Questions were asked about work experience in previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• In your previous work experience, how did you go about prioritizing your work?   Answer Question

Contract Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency in September 2009.

Interview

Timeframe from interview to start date was 2 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.