Defense Contract Management Agency Contract Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Defense Contract Management Agency Contract Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Defense Contract Management Agency

3.5

Contract Specialist Interview

Interview

Standard set of questions everyone gets

Other Interview Reviews for Defense Contract Management Agency

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Manassas, VA) in February 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call from the local office about an interview. Met with a panel of three people who took turns asking standardized questions to all candidates. The panel makes their recommendations to the Contracts Director who then will forward to an HR department that will release a tentative job offer.

Interview Questions

• Explain all the contract types you know and what detailed experience you have with each of them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Baltimore, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was fair. As a prior veteran, I had the experience and knowledge required for the job already. However, I was impressed with the DCMA's formal job interview process. First, I met with my 1st line supervisor who asked me several questions about my work experiences, and then we got to know each other in a more general way. After the 1st interview, I met with the Assistance Director at the DCMA who was also very professional, very knowledgable, and amde me feel like this was somewhere I wanted to be.

Interview Questions