Defense Contract Management Agency Contract Price/Cost Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Defense Contract Management Agency

2.5

Contract Price/Cost Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency.

Interview

Three person panel interview. They told me their names but not their titles; from what I could gather they were all supervisors. The interview itself is structured, short, and easy going-- both behavioral questions and technical aspects about how does one evaluate contractor proposals.

After I sat down, they introduced themselves and read the interview instructions:

1) There would be six questions.
2) 30 minutes of interview time -- do the math thats 6 mintues for each Q&A.
3) They couldn't explain any part of the question -- they could only repeat it.

Overall, this was a fairly easy and straightforward interview.

Interview Questions

• None -- As I previously stated, the interview was only six questions. And really its only five; the sixth and final question they asked me if I had any questions for them and/or if I had anything further to add.   Answer Question

I received a same-day offer for a Step 1, GS-12 position. Declined because there was no relocation assistance available (contrary to the contents of the job announcement) and I would be taking a substantial paycut.

Other Interview Reviews for Defense Contract Management Agency

Contract Price/Cost Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Defense Contract Management Agency (Manassas, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was schedule through email and I went in and answered 8 questions. I asked some questions about management. I was interview in Manassas VA and didn't hear anything back until about 4 months when I was ask to fill out paper work and give my fingerprints. 4 months is fast in the federal government.

Interview Questions

• There was one question that had 3 parts to it and that kept having them repeat as I answered each part. (sorry its been a while since the interview)   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a Tentative offer of a GS 12 position, there was no negotiation phase, it was a promotion for me.