Deliveroo Data Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deliveroo Data Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at Deliveroo

3.2

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

Was offered a final stage interview and then it was cancelled based on a previous interview experience. I'd be unsuccessful at a previous interview for this position and they said 'their bar has raised'.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between a list and a tuple   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Deliveroo

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

Had a short phone interview, in which we discussed the company and my skill set. Asked me to do a 2h assessment which included questions on general analysis, A/B tests, SQL, python. I mentioned that I had no experience with SQL on the phone and the interviewer assured me that was ok, but after the test they decided not to continue with the application process as I performed poorly in this area.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

First stage involved a quick video call with a Deliveroo internal recruiter. It was very relaxed and straight forward, just getting an idea of background, skills, why you are interested in the job etc.
    Second stage was a take home test. It certainly wasn't easy but I found it doable. The test covers basic business acumen questions, statistical problems, a section on SQL, and finally a choice between a Python and R section.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

There was a total of 3 rounds, from phone screening, to understanding of the business ending by a presentation on a dataset provided with open ended questions.
    Two of the interviews were on site meeting the analytics managers.

Interview Questions

• Past relevant experiences
      Business unit economics of the company and profitability   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deliveroo (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had to go through 5 stages in the interview process.
    1. Applied online through company website
    2. Phone interview with HR (30min)
    3. Take home test (skills based -- basic math calculations, R, SQL, Python, Reasoning, Logic)
    4. Two 2:1 case interviews and general background check, CV talk (2 hours)
    5. Presentation (Deliveroo provides questions and data for the analysis)

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your CV
      Your experience with data analysis
      Why Deliveroo
      Your experience with data analysis
      What did you do in your previous job and why are you looking for a new job
      Your experience with data analysis tools (R, Python, SQL, Tableau, Looker etc)   Answer Question