Dell Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2017

2.6

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Phone discussion followed by technical and HR round both of which were in person. The technical round was not that tough. The HR round again was usual stuff not very tricky. The negotiations were okay as I was in need of the job at that time

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Austin, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I received an email from Dell because I had applied at a campus career fair. They asked my availability and to meet on campus. The interview was about 30 minutes, I met very informally with an interviewer who asked me a few questions about my projects and experience. I received an email about a month later telling me that I did not receive the position.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

The Interview process was very easy, the manager flew to my location and made me an offer right there and then. I don't know if this is policy and I was surprised. I waited one day for the contract and started two weeks later, very easy process.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to relocate   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I interviewed at Dell in September 2011.

Interview

Interview process is long. Starts with HR to few rounds with team members.
    Interview questions are related to your work experience.
    Questions like what you would in certain situations. The response time for final confirmation took long time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiable

Analyst Interview

Interview

Intital communication was fair... all the requirements and expectation were made clear and i have been told about the company

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2013.

Interview

Few rounds that started off with a telephone interview with HR, then phone interview with the manager and finally then a conference interview with manager and manager's manager based outstation.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions- Regarding your experience and fit with the job.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

A lot of behavioural questions and situational. Apply STAR method to each and ask questions about Dell in general

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

questions were mostly resume based. There were two rounds, one resume based and another skype interview.