Dell Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Associate Interview Questions

3.3

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dell (Noida (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through referral of my friend working there and after that i got call for interview and there is direct technical interview and then HR round and after a week i got a call letter and joining immediately .

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Associate Interview

Interview

All basic laptop/desktop part and hardware t/s questions

Negotiation

nothing. This was my first Job

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

They grill you but at the same time very friendly. They encourage you in case they feel you are nervous. They look for people who are good at communication. The HR team is very helpful in guiding you and tells you before hand how the interview process will work. I was very happy in the way the conducted the entire process

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Chennai (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

First round is typing then personality test and 1on 1 interview with HR then 1 on 1 interview with manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No option

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment drive. First round was aptitude test including questions from c/c++ , logical and analutical questions. Next was Technical Interview in which interviewer asked me about the various projects i had undertaken and what else i have done except the normal college curriculum.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

Mutiple rounds of interviews. The questions includes scenario based, Analytical and Logical.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me average number of vehicle that pass infront of Dell buidling during 5 to 6 PM on a working   Answer Question

Negotiation

I

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell in June 2010.

Interview

They called for the opening and asked for my interest. After my acknowledgment they scheduled a telephonic interview. A day after I received the interview call. There were two tech guys and the interview went for more than 1 hour.
    After 1 week the they called me for 1:1 interview which again went for more than 1 hour. 1week later I got a call that I am through with that round. 4 days later I got a call from the PM and he discussed my aspirations, types of expertise and other question that a PM can asks. After that I was informed that I'll be getting a call from client for the last round. More than a week later Client round was scheduled this round lasted for 30 mins. And that how I got into this company.
    Lastly I would say It depends on the requirement, how many rounds the hiring team wants to take to get you onboard.

Interview Questions

• In detail of Garbage collector.   1 Answer
    • We have Application_error in ASP.net for catching application level unhandled error. Do we have something like this in Windows   1 Answer