Dell Children's Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 16, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dell Children's Medical Center

CA II Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center.

Interview

Process took 2 wks from talking to recruiter to offer. The interview was panel style with 3 people. They were very friendly and willing to answer my questions. The recruiter did like a first interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time that you had to deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was called in for an interview about two weeks later. My interview was a panel style interview with my future supervisor and her assistant. They asked me several questions about my education and previous work experience and skill level. I described my goals and reasons for wanting to hold a job with the organization, as well as my thoughts on the mission statement and the importance it holds. We finished the interview with a brief tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict during a past work experience and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center.

Interview

5 minute telephone interview with Director and hopefully leads to a panel interview with your future coworkers. I chat up the department assistant you will be surprised Directors trust and talk to there assistants a lot on there opinion of the interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Mine was non-clinical so question were more my experience level with MS Office and data gathering experience.   1 Answer

Clinical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

HR and the manager of the unit interviewed me for 30min about 2 weeks after I applied online. I got an email saying I got the job and I had to send lots of info through email and take a certain cpr class. Then I had to go to a presentation then an orientation for about a month. After that I trained with someone on my floor various hours for another month.

RN L Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center.

Interview

Interviewed by 4 nurse managers in conference room. I was asked multiple questions on Seton Healthcare's core values: Dedication, Reverence, Wisdom, Integrity, Service to the poor, Creativity. Very professional and welcoming

Interview Questions

• Which core value of Seton's sticks out to you, and why?   Answer Question

Monitor Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

My intial interview communicaions are very good, I am comfortable with the interview invironment as well as the interview environment, I am gifted with the talent for "disernment" as I am able to sense the types of personality and culture of people right off the bat.

Interview Questions

• When have you ever been faced with a confrontational experience with another employee; how did you handle this and what was the outcome?   1 Answer

I totally was seeking partime, but the hours this company was offering me would conflict with the days and hours of my current place of employment.

PNP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in April 2012.

Interview

Very casual sit down with MD and NP; easy questions, non situational, non behavioral - asked personal questions; asked about prior experience; asked where I saw myself in 5 years by one surgeon; the other surgeon detailed their vision of healthcare and their role in it; a third surgeon told me i should ask why others left; toured hospital; manager very scatter brained and disorganized, poor leadership

RN-BSN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

Very nice and professional, asked what my goals were & what I could contribute to Dell. I was able to interview with the director, manager and a staff nurse who were very honest in their answers describing the reasons it was a great place to work along with the challenges working in a pediatric population.

Charge Capture Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell Children's Medical Center (Austin, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

Manager introduced herself and Trainer introduced himself and his job responsibilities. Explanation on job duties and what was expected of the applicant if hired. Then they asked me about my experience pertaining to this charge captured analyst job.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you were finished with with your duties at the end of the day and a nurse brought you charges that needed to be entered right now. That is my job to enter the charges.   1 Answer