Dell Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 1, 2017

2.2

10 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Nashville, TN) in August 2010.

Interview

There was no true interview of which to speak. I was brought in to a room with about 10 other candidates and we watched a video about Dell. It was about bland company policy. Basically everyone who was present was given a position on a temporary basis. It felt as if they chose only to hire anyone who applied and simply weed them out through the training phase.

Interview Questions

• Do you use recreational drugs? There will be a screening.   1 Answer
  • Are you available to work 7 days a week, any shift from 6am to 12 am?   1 Answer

utter lack of benefits, pay and flexibility. I was expected to be on call 7 days a week from 6am to 12 am.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

it was a three round interview. the first round was with hr representative, followed by an aptitude and english language written test and the last round was a voice interview on call(phone call).

Interview Questions

• general HR questions followed by a series of questions on a phone call to test your conversational abilities and a test of your command over the English language. The questions are easy to answer if you follow the instructions. for example, i was asked to describe myself and my holiday preferences and then i was asked to frame five questions for the interviewer starting with words provided by him/her.   Answer Question

Dell Response

Aug 10, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for your reviews.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

JAM session was first round.
    Next was Group discussion round.
    Then it was Technical round.
    Later It'll go to Human Resources round which is the final round of the Dell Customer service representative process.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Chennai (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I got to know about the hiring process through an consultancy and the interview process took about one 2 weeks, very simple interview anyone can crack

Interview Questions

• they will check your stability and conducts an telephonic LVA round.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated about the career growth and development and experienced candidates can negotiate about their package.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Interview process was through a staffing agency and was a smooth process. It took just 2 days and the manager and the HR who took the interview were very friendly. They basically focus on stability and team work skills and also any leader ship skills if you posess in your previous organisation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

it would consist three rounds and qualifying them is completely based on one's command on the English language. they would try to pose a very common question in the final round. why should i select you.

Interview Questions

• engineer's always face this question. Why BPO? simply saying i dont like it, would'nt help and neither will saying i like BPO helps.   1 Answer

Negotiation

i should have negotiated but i just did'nt know if that's possible as there was discussion saying "would you be fine with.....".

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell in October 2011.

Interview

Received a phone interview. Told my information would be forwarded to the hiring manager and I would hear back by Thursday. I never heard back so I called Friday, then they said I would hear back by Monday at the latest. I never heard back so I called Wednesday and left a message that simply requested feedback good or bad. I did not get a call back until Friday that said you are a viable candidate but my current salary wasn't inline with what they wanted to pay for the position. I really felt this should have been discussed more in the first call, I knew I wouldn't make what I make currently and was willing to take less. After all the run around, it makes me wonder if a call back is worth it. Would management be the exact same way?

Interview Questions

• How much do you make currently?   1 Answer

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Chandigarh (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

The whole hiring process is fun ,i enjoy being interviewed and the job role was challenging ,had three rounds ,one to one technical round ,the job was an entry level so basically questions where asked about my exposure to software and IT field,few technical troubleshooting questions which was quite easy,over all a nice expereince

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell in March 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is very simple if you show the caliber to work and perform. The people met initially were with strong personalities and gave a pleasant thought about the work environment.

Interview Questions

• How long do you think you will work for the organization?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

Why do you make it so tough for people. Can't you allow them to get where they want to; rather than having them burn their neurons in the middle of the night.