Dell Data Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Data Analyst Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The questions most are like case and some behavior questions. few questions about my resume. The whole interview took half hour and is taken on campus. I submit my resume on school's career fair.

Interview Questions

• 1. if there are 1 million data of customer complaints. How can you find the area that is most urgent to fix.
    2. how can we compare our algorithm with others?
    3. How can I recommend to supervisor which software should I use?
    4.in the declining customer, how can we find which one is important for us?
    5. What is your hobby?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Reston, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter via linked in and was asked to do an interview with a Sr. Data Analyst. The sr analyst went on vacation and never got back to me. Eventually I emailed the recruiter who looked at the interview notes and invited me into an in-person interview with the AppAssure managers. The interview was very pleasant and the two people I interviewed were very helpful and honest.

Very low salary offer and I was told the offer was non-negotiable. $57K & 2.5% bonus.

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

I was referred by a current employee, so my interview was very laid back, mostly like chatting with friends. They asked why I wanted to work there, what my career goals were and what I liked to do for fun.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle missing a deadline? How do you deal with negative or accusatory behavior?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

They emailed me from a hot jobs resume I posted. I had a brief discussion about the position then a separate technical interview then they submitted an offer all happened less than a week and I started 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was not caught off guard with any of the questions or scenarios.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I needed a job and thought their first offer was fair and accepted it.