Dell Interview Questions in Edinburgh, Scotland | Glassdoor

Dell Interview Questions in Edinburgh, Scotland

3.5

Security Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Friendly guys interviewed me asked pretty basic networking questions TCP/IP, OSI, Firewalling and linux commands for basic stuff such as ARP cache or tcpdump. Overall great climate in the interview lots of background questions and easy technical. Salary range 25-30 Uk pounds. interview outcome was late though. Took 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in April 2014.

Interview

Dell contacted me via LinkedIn and invited me to apply. Despite my misgivings over the low salary and benefits on offer I decided to go through with the interview. Initial phone interview with basic Java questions. Face-to-face interview with three team members at the Dell office (A very tatty rented space) and two further phone interviews. Despite being invited to apply by Dell themselves nobody bothered to contact me after the final interview to give me the results.

Interview Questions

• A slightly bizarre question about finding out the highest floor in a building that you could drop an egg from without it breaking.   1 Answer