Dell Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell in April 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter to set up an interview with the hiring manager and team member. Mostly personality questions and networking questions.

Interview Questions

• How to handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, was happy with the salary offered for the position.

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Employee in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Resume sent to friend already at Dell, in different department. That helped get it to manager who was looking for talent. One interview, on site, by a team of 2 techs and then 2 managers. Entire interview was less than an hour. Technical questions asked, and then career/long term questions, primarily by managers. They all did a good job of selling Dell as well from their viewpoint.

Interview Questions

• Troubleshooting question about Dell server that I wasn't familiar with. I don't recall the exact question(s).   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer that was presented exceeded my expectations for a level 1 technician. An HR person called and presented offer, one day after interview.

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2016.

Interview

Lengthy. 3 stage process. 1st stage is introductory. Technical basics of networking, storage, protocols. 2nd stage is customer related. What would you do if...
    3rd stage is technical interview. Deeper questions about the same subjects as 1st stage. 3rd stage might get you in trouble if you're not prepared.
    Study the basics of networking, raid, storage systems, netw protocols, most used udp/tcp ports and you should be ok.

Interview Questions

• What is Raid 0,1,5,6,10,50,60.   1 Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Good interview. The Interviewer was very helpful and the HR Process was except the Package was not at satisfactory. I asked for More But they gave me very less.Good interview. The Interviewer was very helpful and the HR Process was except the Package was not at satisfactory. I asked for More But they gave me very less.

Interview Questions

• Good interview. The Interviewer was very helpful and the HR Process was except the Package was not at satisfactory. I asked for More But they gave me very less.   1 Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Process starts wit technical round and will go for 2 or 3 technical rounds if needed and finally manager round. Technical round was quite difficult , when we reach manager round, we are almost selected.

Enterprise Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montpellier (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Montpellier (France)) in February 2012.

Interview

I was referred and they were desperately looking for language skills, the interview process was fast and low quality. When they search for a language skill, they would hire even a monkey which speaks that specific language.