Dell Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Oklahoma City, OK) in Dec 2015.The interview process went very well for me. My recruiter was very friendly, informative and helpful in terms of getting me any further information needed and any references.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions about hardware of PC and troubleshooting.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Its very technical and to the point. They will ask alt about the company . and also about there latest products, You should know what there latest products are and what new products are they planning to launch in the market

Interview Questions

• best dell laptop u have used . What to do if laptop does not boot   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Oklahoma City, OK) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a very easy process. Spoke to management in person was told to suit resume online. Interviewed once in person with 3 people present. They asked about different system models and what I knew about the company. Also asked what I would do in certain situations. Offer came about a week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the difference between system x and system y?   1 Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

It was an walk-in interview where they asked very simple technical questions. After 3 weeks I got a call and they scheduled a technical interview on site. The interview consists of around 20 questions.

Interview Questions

• How to fix a corrupted virtual disk in ESXi?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Edina, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Tech screening was a good evaluation of technical skills and feeling out the person.
    Tech screening went over networking / CCNA basics. Questions were very fair.
    Manger interview was fairly straightforward with no surprises and very open.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to tell a customer no and how did you handle the situation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Being my first job and the offer I got, I felt it was adequate at the time.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed over the phone by a Senior HR rep and afterwards I was then interviewed by a technical member of the Staff. He asked me a few technical questions that were pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• How much customer experience do I have in the field of technology?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

I initially applied online and did not hear anything back until 6 months later I got a phone call to setup an interview. Their interviews typically consist of the direct manager you would be working under along with their technical team lead. They'll ask you a series of situational questions ("Give me and example of when..."), so be sure to have plenty of good examples thought of beforehand. The more specific you are about your story, the better. In your answers, they're looking for the Issue, what actions you took and your thought process for those actions along with what the resolution was. Then the team lead will ask you a series of technical questions relating to your position.

Interview Questions

• Why are manhole covers round?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate, I was happy with the offer.

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Quick process, Less people were invited, the way they invited and time management was good
    But The panel was not experienced, they asked full-forms and dead end questions rather then checking the analytics.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to Work on Night Shifts   1 Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2015.

Interview

This was an interview for a storage team, particularly the SAN compellent team. 2 in person interviews, but more common is 1 phone 1 in person interview. If you speak a language they need at the time you apply, you're almost certain to get in as long as you are eager and polite

Interview Questions

• Questions are basic. Know which RAID performs best in which scenario, also random questions on troubleshooting connectivity issues and down hosts. Some zoning and iscsi questions as well.   1 Answer

Enterprise Technical Support Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell in May 2014.

Interview

Three different interviews on the phone in the following order (three different days):
    1) HR's interview (job, salary, package);
    2) Technical Interview;
    3) Management Interview (personal interview).
    The overall process was subject to a pre-employment screening process (very thorough) made by an independent company.

Interview Questions

• Technical Questions related with: RAID, TCP/UDP, Troubleshooting scenarios (e.g. Virtualised environment).   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.