Dell Interview Questions in Glasgow, Scotland | Glassdoor

Dell Interview Questions in Glasgow, Scotland

Updated May 24, 2017

2.8

Inside Sales Account Manager III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Dell (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by the Dell HR representative who arranged the interview, she clearly outlined the job role and fully answered all of my queries. My interview was arranged quickly, I attended the Dell Glasgow office, and was interviewed by 2 of the internal managers. Prior to the interview I was again contacted very quickly by HR to prorvide me with a job offer. I was congratulated and given instructions on completition of the pre work that was required before starting my new role.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle the volume of accounts, develop the relationship of the exsisting accounts whilst growing and maximising the revenue of the accounts we were not currently in contact with?   Answer Question

Graduate Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

Completed the online tests and recieved an email around a month later offering me an interview the following week. The interview was a Group interview of 12-15 people where you are given numerous group activities where they see how you operate under pressure and within a team. They then interview you one by one and ask you various question about Dell and your desire to work there. Fairly informal although the one on one interview is quite challenging

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

To begin with a couple of tests based to check your eye for detail followed by a brief discussion about my CV And work experience, why I wanted to apply for this job in particular and several competency based questions with two managers. Fairly relaxed and chatty, not too nerve-wracking.

I never heard one way or the other regarding the outcome of the interview. Disappointed by that aspect as I had been in contact with their recruitment department and would have thought it wouldn't be too difficult to fire off a quick email even if it was to let me know I'd been unsuccessful. Find it slightly unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritise your workload?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

very straight forward and to the point interview. Presentation and some personal questions regarding current situation. Why should we hire you. a lot of questions to see if you will fit into the company culture and goals.