Dell Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 25, 2017

2.9

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview started around 2:30 in the afternoon. first we were given introduction about the job title and asked us to register our details in their website. After that, we were taken into disscussion room to take first round. There were about 50-60 member for the first round.
    1. JAM(they give us 3 topics )
    2.technical round
    3. versent
    4.operations
      unfortunetly, i was unable to clear first round. they selected only 1 out of 60. u have to be very good in english. Do not use filler words.

Interview Questions

• topics like feminism, women empowerment, fav destination   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

JAM session was first round.
    Next was Group discussion round.
    Then it was Technical round.
    Later It'll go to Human Resources round which is the final round of the Dell Customer service representative process.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

I Attended interview in Dell For Client Round.It was good Experience. Interviewer and HR said you will be having another round.I waited 2 weeks after that they said.You are Not Qualified.
    It should be a proper communication if we are not qualified they should say upfront.we don't waste our time for waiting for that.

Dell Process is very slow Compare to other company they conducted first round then it took more than 2 weeks to take second round.

Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I interview at Dell International services, Hyderabad. First round was JAM session, The second one was HR round where you'll be asked about your previous experience. The third one was Versant round and the final operation manager round.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

there was a jam round and it mainly concentrated on our communiction and the way we prsent them and the hr shown a little bit of attitude and we should mainly have good coomunication skills and without them we cant get job there.

Interview Questions

• for freshers tell me about yourself and for experience candidates to tell their job experience   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

it was great it will have 4 rounds first is jam, next hr, next manager then versent.
    it is easy crack only thing is to be confident. be cool . hiring manager will try to confuse you dodnt panic. it has got best hr team .listen to them and follow their instructions

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1st round was a JAM session, followed by HR round. after that Operations round and finally versant round. All of them were quite easy. P;ease prepare for Operations round. U can expect technical questions.

Interview Questions

• About OS, BIOS and trouble shooting.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

It was a very basic and average interview process, 1 technical round, 2nd project manager round, communication skills round.
    What is exception?
    when should occur NullPointer exception?write a program for NullPointerException?
    explain about singleton design pattern?
    Write a thread safe Singleton class.
    can we write a class in scriptlet?
    Expalain abou Hashset?

Interview Questions

• What is exception?
      explain about singleton design pattern?
      Write a thread safe Singleton class.
      can we write a class in scriptlet?
      Expalain abou Hashset?
      1 Answer

Test Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very smooth and standard. It was a very quick one too. I got selected after 4 rounds which were very quick. Its not like other companies whose interview process is biased

Senior Software Engineer Hyderabad Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Two technical
    1.Round
    He asked me the basic questions and standard java questions.
    He wants me write code for one logical problem. I solved it but he knows only one solution for that and not satisfied with my solution