Dell Interview Questions in Hyderabad | Glassdoor

2.9

60 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through the consultancy. Interview is of 4 rounds. It's pretty easy if you're confident enough to show who you are.
    1.Jam ( Topic is given then and there )-To Check communication , Fluency and Confidence
    2. Personal HR Interview - To know us personally and our technical knowledge.
    3. Versant Round
    4.Operations Round with the manager

Interview Questions

Dell Response

Nov 14, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Welcome on board!

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

There were around 50 people waiting to be interviewed and the interview was conducted on Saturday for face to face. The sad part is interviewer hasn't told his name before the interview or the role he does for company and he is interviewing for so and so role.

Interview Questions

• Difference between temp table and table variable?   1 Answer

Aug 10, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us become better. We shall ensure that the interviewer introduces themselves better going forward.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

Iam the Person who got rejected for the same profile twice
    I got selected 3rd time
    The Process was easy
    1st Round Was Jam round where we were given a topic and were allowed to speak for a min
    2nd Round was Hr round
    Basically They Go Through your Resume

3rd Round was Versant English test
    And
    4th Round Was Operational

I cleared all the rounds very easily

Interview Questions

• IPCONFIG And All Questions Related to Networlinf ans Trouble shooting   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a walk in interview for Sales(ANZ). It consisted of four rounds. First is Jam where any random topic will be given and all have to speak about the same. Second round will be HR where they will ask you about why dell, why sales, spec of your pc, one's you clear it then its the managerial round this one a bit tough because you have to be very precise with your answers , be ready for role plays, explain what motivates you for this role. Then last round would be versant test. Hope this gives you an idea about the process.

Interview Questions

• Why Dell, Why Sales, Hardwares in computer, pc configuration, dell products, what motivates you, role plays.   Answer Question

Jul 12, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Software Development Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Good amount of technical questions in java. The interview started with written test in aptitude and technical, followed by 2 technical rounds and an HR round. The whole process was quick and got completed in a day, very friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• Why are signals RED in color for stop?   1 Answer

Jul 3, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience and welcome to the family.

Client Technical Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

First-round was JAM they asked everyone to tell about their favourite holiday destination

Second Round Was HR She asked me basic Questions About Introduce Yourself And some Computer Related Questions Like What is Bios what kind of troubleshooting have done recently and what is your computer configuration

Third round was Voice and versant

Fourth round was operations they asked me about windows 10 Features, what are the components of computer, difference between Ram and Rom, what is msconfig, what does Red Cross mean in device manager and what does “!” means device manager

I answered the questions but yet they didn’t select me

Interview Questions

Dell Response

Jul 3, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience. You might be better suited for other roles. Do visit our career page for more at, jobs.dell.com

We look forward to interviewing you again.

Software Development Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through consulting firm and attended the process at Hyderabad office. It was a 1 day event. The process was smooth and interviewer was co-operative. The focus was on basics.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell about the project
      2. Question on equals and ==.
      3. Swap two numbers without using third variable
      4. WAP to list first 10 prime numbers.
      5. Write a SQL for second max salary on employee table
      6. Explain hashmap and weakhashmap.
      7. Internal working of hashmap
      7. Why are wait, notify and notifyall in object class
      8. Analytical question: A man has 4 tablets - 2 red and 2 blue. The light goes on and he needs to take 1 red and 1 blue tablet.   Answer Question

Jul 6, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience. Do visit our career site for more jobs.dell.com

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad) in 5/17.
    The happiest thing was,all the rounds where scheduled​ in one day itself.
    However it started at about 2:30pm . They where 4 rounds.
    1. JAM
    2. HR round
    3. Operations
    4. Versant
    Cleared all the 3 except the Versant round.
    The HR was coordinating very well although the interview but no one was concerned to inform the candidates to have there lunch as everyone were starving.
    Also felt that in they have decided to put Versant then they could do it as the second or the third round but there's no point that the candidates wait till the operations n then get rejected in Versant.
    So guys if you think that you can clear the Versant round only then attend otherwise time waste.

Interview Questions

• First round: they gave 3 topics women empowerment, favourite holiday destination.
      Second round: introduction n why Dell
      Third round: Do you sound technical n from CV   Answer Question

Jul 6, 2017 – candidate and employee experience team

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round was JAM where we had to speak about either women empowerment or our favourite holiday destination or feminism.after that only 2 including me went for second round from our batch.second round was HR.she was quite friendly.she asked me if I was comfortable with night shifts,my previous experience,salary discussion.third round was operations.it had to be 2 rounds of operations but for me 2 ops managers were sitting in a single cabin. It was quite tough to convince those managers.last round was versant which I was really afraid of The versant test.i could not clear that

Interview Questions

• Previous experience

Why left the organization

Why Dell

Long term plan

Why not higher studies or the previous organization   Answer Question

Customer Care Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Interview started around 2:30 in the afternoon. first we were given introduction about the job title and asked us to register our details in their website. After that, we were taken into disscussion room to take first round. There were about 50-60 member for the first round.
    1. JAM(they give us 3 topics )
    2.technical round
    3. versent
    4.operations
      unfortunetly, i was unable to clear first round. they selected only 1 out of 60. u have to be very good in english. Do not use filler words.

Interview Questions

• topics like feminism, women empowerment, fav destination   Answer Question