Dell Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dell Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 5, 2017

2.7

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell in May 2017.

Interview

First was a 30 min phone interview with the recruiter. She asked a few behavioral questions and talked to me about the position. Afterwards I was scheduled for another phone interview with a hiring manager. This interview was a lot more complicated- really focused on conflict and what you learned. I heard back a day later and flew up to MA for an onsite interview. There was an icebreaker, roleplaying activity with a manager and a tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Dell

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dell (Franklin, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

Met recruiter initially at a sales competition. I had two rounds of phone interviews before flying in for an in-person interview one month later. The interviews were extensive and thorough. The in-person interview took about 5 hours and involved three hour-long 1:1 interviews and a role play for Mozy by Dell. Great overall experience!

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France (France)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dell (Saint-Denis, Ile-de-France (France)) in December 2012.

Interview

Toute une journée de recrutement. On rencontre plusieurs managers RH et commerciaux, entretien en anglais évidemment. La capacité de travailler en équipe est testée. Jeux de rôles pour vous mettre en situation et voir vos capacités commerciales et relationnelles. J'ai passé 6 ou 7 entretiens en tout pour avoir le poste.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Peu de marge de négociation.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Dell (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2016.

Interview

Just general questions about the sales cycle and job experiences.
     Very nice people, very friendly. However, I couldn't get the job because of my visa status and missing sales experience. porra

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dell.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. First interview on the phone, second on the phone as well. After couple of week in person interview was to be arranged. Since I was busy with other things at that time had to postpone the interview. By then I was seriously questioning whether to go for the second interview or not.

Interview Questions

• How much do I know about Dell as a company and its products.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dell in September 2011.

Interview

Very detailed and long process, took 4 weeks, 4 stages, they asked plenty of job-related questions and also extra ones, such as tell us about your hobbies, what you enjoy to do most of all etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Round Rock, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Received an email from recruiter to set up phone interview. Did phone interview and then set up interview at Dell site. When I was at the Dell site interview I had a panel of four. Each from different departments. Each asked a couple questions. The questions where a little difficult. I would definitely prepare for the interview.

Interview Questions

• If I gave you a list of businesses from A to Z. How would you determine who to start with?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

hr telephonic- team leader- director- ism- hr

Interview Questions

• applied for inside sales job, still they asked how can I do outside sales???!!!??   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dell (Nashville, TN).

Interview

A recruiter who works for Dell calls you for the interview, but you never meet this person. You have to get signed in at security to interview, then 2-3 people interview you and run you through a mock sales presentation where you have to overcome the objection and close the deal.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to pitch a product they will give you at random, and be prepared to make them say yes to whatever you are selling. they will tell you no, and you have to find a way to overcome their objection   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate, an offer letter comes in the mail and you can only accept or reject.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Dell (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Telephonic round, face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Will you work with us at the same salary in your last organization?   2 Answers